FAQ For Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy Hair Restoration serving Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler in Arizona
WHAT ARE THE COMMON CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS?
Not all hair loss is the result of genetics. Certain health conditions can contribute to temporary or permanent hair loss, so it is important to be evaluated by a qualified physician in order to determine the cause. With an accurate diagnosis, it is more likely that you will be able to achieve positive results. Common causes of significant hair loss include:
- Androgenic Alopecia – While the patterns of baldness for men and women differ, they both have a common genetic cause. With male pattern baldness, hair loss typically occurs on the top and front of the head. With female pattern baldness, thinning occurs on the top and crown of the head. This thinning in women often starts as a widening of the center hair part that leaves the front hairline unaffected.
- Illness or Health Condition – Stress, diabetes, low thyroid activity, nutritional deficiency, cancer, or even the flu can cause temporary hair loss. In many cases, if the health condition is addressed or managed, the hair will regrow.
- Trauma – Scar tissue caused by physical injury, burns, or cosmetic surgery can interfere with hair growth, damaging the hair follicles and potentially causing permanent hair loss.
- Alopecia Areata – An autoimmune disease in which the body attacks its own hair follicles, resulting in sudden hair loss on the scalp, face, and body. It can be triggered by genetics, stress, or other immune system deficiencies.
- Pattern Baldness – Also known as androgenic alopecia, pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss that affects both men and women, although men are predominantly affected by the condition. It is mainly caused by hereditary factors and may be gradual and permanent, beginning with a receding hairline or a thinning crown.
- Traction Alopecia – Trauma to the hair follicles by wearing tight hairstyles, such as ponytails, braids, or extensions can cause the hair to stop growing.
HOW DOES THE HAIR THERAPY IN GILBERT, AZ WORK?
Platelet Rich Plasma Hair Therapy in Gilbert AZ works by restoring growth factors. These elements are essential to revive scalp tissue. Once the scalp tissue has healed, the hair follicles will restart hair growth.
In terms of the safety of this product, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is heralded as one of the safest cosmetic hair growth options on the market today, as well as a revolutionary way to stimulate and restore hair growth.
HOW EFFECTIVE IS HAIR THERAPY IN GILBERT?
Out of all the products that you can find on the market today regarding hair growth, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is the most effective. Of course, it is important to understand that results may vary and there is no guarantee of success.
Overall, Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy is an effective PRP procedure that works well to stimulate the hair follicle for induced hair growth and it reverses hair thinning.
CANDIDATES FOR THE TREATMENT
Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy ia a great option for many men and women that are looking to restore their confidence and regain a lush head of hair. The best candidates for Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy treatment are those that do not have a history of Telogen Effluvium or scarring Alopecia.
If you prefer a PRP treatment for your hair loss and want to avoid an unnecessary surgery, then Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy for Hair Loss with Dr. Fulton is an excellent option.